Here are the proposed/forthcoming changes to the Erie PA EMTA bus system:
1. The route numbers will all be changing with the exception of the County Routes.
2. The big bus will now travel to the mall and on to Summit. Shuttle bus transfer will be eliminated. There will no longer be smaller shuttle buses, but rather the big buses will travel South of the mall.
3. All the mall routes will have the letter M in front of them. M1, M2, M3, M4.
4. Each route will have its own schedule.
5. The system map--which now contains all of the timetables will no longer have any timetables. Rather, it will contain full color system map and have loads of community and tourist information.